INTERESTED IN BECOMING A 2021-2022 ATHLETIC TRAINING AIDE?
PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING TO BE A STUDENT ATHLETIC TRAINING AIDE:
Minimum Application Requirements:
1. GPA must be a 3.00 or above to be considered.
2. Students must have a disciplinary history free from infractions
1. Time requirements vary based on sport seasons; however the time commitment is similar to a 2-3 sport athlete. Aides attend all practices and games for the sport they are assigned.
2. Reporting time will be approximately August 1st through the last day of school. Student Aides must make a commitment for the entire school year.
3. It is mandatory to attend pre-season in-service in August to obtain CPR/First Aid Training.
4. IT IS VERY HARD TO HAVE A JOB, SPORT, OR OTHER MAJOR TIME COMMITMENTS AND BE INVOLVED IN THIS PROGRAM. (DUTIES ARE TO BE TOP PRIORITY ABOVE ALL OTHER JOBS.)
*There are very few spots available due to supervision restrictions by YPS Sports Medicine Staff.*
1. Applicants will be scored on GPA, teacher evaluations, and school disciplinary history search.
2. Not all applicants will receive an interview.
3. Finalists will be contacted to attend an interview. Students will spend time with current student aides and go through a formal interview process. Dinner provided.
4. Final decisions will be made on GPA, teacher evaluations, school disciplinary history search, formal interview, and peer evaluation.