INTERESTED IN BECOMING A ATHLETIC TRAINING AIDE?
Student Athletic Training Aide Application
Applications Deadline- Monday, May 15th
Application Link: https://forms.gle/XcjzdRHmcjAuuzEC7
PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING
TO BE A STUDENT ATHLETIC TRAINING AIDE:
Minimum Application Requirements:
1. GPA must be 3.00 or above to be considered.
2. Students must have a disciplinary history free from infractions
1. Time requirements vary based on sports seasons, however, the time commitment is similar
to a 2-3 sport athlete. Aides attend all practices and games for the sport they are assigned.
2. Reporting time will be approximately August 1st through the last day of school. Student
Aides must make a commitment for the entire school year.
3. It is mandatory to attend pre-season in-service in August to obtain CPR/First Aid Training.
4. IT IS VERY HARD TO HAVE A JOB, SPORT, OR OTHER MAJOR TIME COMMITMENTS AND BE
INVOLVED IN THIS PROGRAM. (DUTIES ARE TO BE TOP PRIORITY ABOVE ALL OTHER JOBS.)
*There are very few spots available due to supervision restrictions by YPS Sports Medicine
1. Applicants will be scored on GPA, teacher evaluations, and school disciplinary history search.
2. Not all applicants will receive an interview.
3. Students who are offered an interview will be contacted to attend an interview via email.
4. Final decision will be made on GPA, teacher evaluations, school disciplinary history search,
formal interview, and peer evaluation.